Elementor is a drag-and-drop page home builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
– Elementor lets you produce original-looking blog posts as well as pages that are one-of-a-kind, compared with the common post/page design templates that include your WordPress theme.
– You get a 100% different interface to work on your posts and web pages– the mass of your job doesn’t occur in the conventional block editor that features WordPress.
– It does not call for any type of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– everything can be done through an useful user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your internet site, indicating it shows you the results of your job immediately in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to develop any content design or page design you can imagine– despite what your existing WordPress theme allows you to do.
– As well as, most notably, it works with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your existing style and also still obtain all of the goodies Elementor includes.
Putting everything together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can develop excellent page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert neither have any kind of experience with website building.
This is especially important if you’re on a limited budget and also do not intend to hire anyone to help you with the site.
That do it yourself concept seems to resonate with customers a lot. At the time of creating, greater than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor set up and energetic. That’s a shocking number, and also it simply goes to reveal that Elementor has actually really taken the internet by storm.
Let’s take a look right into some of one of the most intriguing features of Elementor’s, individually:
Functions and also Advantages
First, there’s the main page building performance itself. We’re going to speak about that in a minute.
There are more than 90 web content elements/modules to select from– photos, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, progress bars, reviews as well as even more.
A lot of things work with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of aspect and move it to a brand-new area merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page layouts that can be imported and modified. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus cost-free and also 300-plus professional design templates available. In addition, you can save your own themes.
If you’re on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Theme Builder function, which enables you to change your theme’s core components, such as the header, footer, single blog post design template, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s additionally an entirely new WooCommerce Home builder module. It’s similar to Theme Builder, however this set enables you to redo all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single product page or product archive.
As I pointed out previously, the core performance of the plugin is to enable you to construct, tweak and adjust your pages openly– and afterwards see the result of that in real-time.
That live preview feature indicates you don’t have to question what your page is going to resemble when released (which is the conventional circumstance with native WordPress web pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? First, Elementor allows you to benefit from several content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then rearrange those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available web content components include headings, photos, text paragraphs, videos, buttons, dividers, spacers, symbols, picture galleries as well as slide carousels, counters, reviews, social media icons, shortcodes, and also a whole lot more. Also, you reach utilize whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress website.
In addition to that, Elementor offers you accessibility to present setups. This is where you can transform the histories, margins and extra padding values, default shades, typefaces, and more.
On top of that, there’s a full modification background, implying you can go back to a previous version of the web page (in case you messed something up and also don’t know how to fix it).
Last, however definitely not least, Elementor provides you complete control over what your page appears like on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Using those tiny toggles, you can switch over backward and forward in between devices, and readjust the fine details to make the web page appearance terrific all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor review valid, I must probably mention there’s a Pro edition readily available too. But you do not really require it to appreciate, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The major plugin is offered by means of the official WordPress repository (get it here). There are no surprise costs or signups/registrations needed. It just functions!
Now, about that Pro edition. Approved, it does include some fascinating stuff that power individuals will delight in:
50- plus extra web content elements/modules.
300- plus extra page layouts.
Theme Building contractor (the module where you can alter the headers and footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that allows you do reconstruct your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Building contractor (a component where you can develop pop-ups and also have them incorporated with either an opt-in kind or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Kind Builder (includes integrations with preferred advertising devices).
You can create Worldwide Widgets and then recycle them throughout the site.
Include customized CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Right here’s the current pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly membership, so you also obtain 24/7 assistance and updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor far better than the competitors? Well, that depends on just how we look at it.
Although the market of web page builders has grown a whole lot for many years, both primary rivals of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Builder. Thus, for lots of people, selecting a web page home builder boils down to deciding between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, however highly restricted
- Construct as well as organize a site– $89/year. Suitable if you want to hold a site besides simply developing it.
- Essential– $49/year. A great choice to design a single website.
- Specialist- $199/year. Perfect for making up to 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as works well for 100 web sites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 web sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And also a lot of brand-new internet sites will not need to update to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding range of features as well as is easy to use.
+ Once more, the series of attributes that are offered free of cost is greater than excellent. I feel I need to include that on the list twice.
+ It enables you to build custom page designs and designs that may not be available in your present theme as well as does not require any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Features such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks offer you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The ability to adjust your desktop, tablet computer and also mobile views separately.
+ There are really detailed setups for every one of the placements, margins as well as padding values. Essentially absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom designing to web links does not always go as prepared. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also shade setups, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s frequently hard to find the precise margin value that’s the wrongdoer. As an example, you might have a primary block, a column inside it, and afterwards a material element inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.