Elementor is a drag-and-drop page home builder plugin for WordPress. This implies a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking posts as well as web pages that are one-of-a-kind, compared with the standard post/page layouts that include your WordPress style.
– You get a 100% different user interface to deal with your blog posts as well as pages– the bulk of your job does not occur in the common block editor that includes WordPress.
– It does not require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– everything can be done via an useful user-facing interface.
– It deals with the front end of your website, implying it shows you the results of your work right away in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to develop any kind of content layout or web page format you can picture– no matter what your present WordPress style permits you to do.
– And also, most notably, it deals with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your present layout and also still obtain all of the goodies Elementor includes.
Placing it all together, the major advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop outstanding page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist neither have any kind of experience with site building.
This is especially vital if you get on a limited spending plan as well as do not want to hire anybody to help you with the website.
That DIY principle appears to resonate with customers a whole lot. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor installed and also energetic. That’s a staggering number, as well as it just mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has genuinely taken the web by storm.
Let’s look into several of the most fascinating features of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Attributes as well as Benefits
First, there’s the main web page building capability itself. We’re going to speak about that in a minute.
There are greater than 90 material elements/modules to choose from– pictures, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progression bars, testimonials and more.
Most things work with drag-and-drop– you can take any type of aspect as well as relocate to a brand-new area just by dragging it throughout the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made web page design templates that can be imported and also customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus complimentary as well as 300-plus professional templates offered. In addition, you can conserve your own templates.
If you’re on the Pro version of Elementor, you can use the Style Building contractor feature, which enables you to modify your style’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, single blog post layout, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Builder component. It resembles Theme Builder, however this set allows you to remodel all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your solitary item page or product archive.
As I pointed out earlier, the core functionality of the plugin is to enable you to build, tweak as well as change your web pages freely– and after that see the result of that in real-time.
That online preview feature suggests you do not have to question what your web page is mosting likely to resemble when released (which is the basic circumstance with native WordPress pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor permits you to make use of several material elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the web page. You can then rearrange those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The available content elements consist of headings, images, text paragraphs, videos, switches, dividers, spacers, icons, picture galleries and also carousels, counters, testimonials, social media icons, shortcodes, and also a whole lot much more. Also, you reach make use of whatever widgets you currently carry your WordPress site.
Aside from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to display setups. This is where you can change the backgrounds, margins and cushioning values, default colors, typefaces, and so forth.
On top of that, there’s a full revision background, meaning you can go back to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up as well as do not understand just how to fix it).
Last, however absolutely not the very least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your page resembles on desktop, tablet as well as mobile.
Using those tiny toggles, you can switch to and fro between gadgets, as well as readjust the fine details to make the page appearance wonderful all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial factual, I ought to possibly mention there’s a Pro version offered also. However you do not truly require it to appreciate, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is readily available via the official WordPress repository (get it here). There are no hidden expenses or signups/registrations required. It simply functions!
Currently, about that Pro version. Provided, it does include some intriguing stuff that power users will enjoy:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus extra web page themes.
Motif Home builder (the module where you can alter the headers as well as footers of your present style).
WooCommerce Home builder (the component that enables you do rebuild your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Contractor (a module where you can build pop-ups as well as have them integrated with either an opt-in form or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Form Contractor (features combinations with popular marketing tools).
You can create International Widgets and afterwards recycle them throughout the site.
Include customized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars as well as widgets.
Below’s the present rates of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly membership, so you also obtain 24/7 support as well as updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competitors? Well, that depends on how we check out it.
Although the market of web page builders has grown a lot for many years, the two primary rivals of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Builder and Divi Home Builder. Therefore, for many people, selecting a web page building contractor boils down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, yet very limited
- Develop and also organize a website– $89/year. Ideal if you want to host a website besides simply creating it.
- Essential– $49/year. A good selection to create a solitary site.
- Professional- $199/year. Perfect for developing approximately 25 websites
- Studio– $499/year and functions well for 100 web sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And also the majority of new websites won’t require to update to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional series of features and is easy to use.
+ Once more, the variety of attributes that are available for free is greater than outstanding. I feel I need to include that on the checklist twice.
+ It permits you to develop customized web page layouts and layouts that might not be offered in your current theme as well as does not need any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Features such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks provide you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing and enhancing user interface.
+ The capacity to change your desktop computer, tablet computer and also mobile views separately.
+ There are very detailed setups for every one of the placements, margins and cushioning worths. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Adding customized styling to web links doesn’t constantly go as planned. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and color setups, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s often tough to find the precise margin worth that’s the wrongdoer. For example, you may have a primary block, a column inside it, and then a web content element inside that. Each of them has its own margin setups.