Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This indicates a number of things:
– Elementor lets you create original-looking messages as well as web pages that are distinct, compared to the standard post/page themes that feature your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% different user interface to deal with your articles and pages– the mass of your job doesn’t take place in the standard block editor that includes WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– every little thing can be done with an useful user-facing interface.
– It works on the front end of your internet site, implying it reveals you the outcomes of your job as soon as possible in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ way.
– You can utilize it to develop any content format or web page layout you can picture– regardless of what your existing WordPress style enables you to do.
– And, most notably, it collaborates with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your existing design and still get all of the rewards Elementor features.
Placing everything together, the main benefit of using Elementor is that you can produce excellent page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional nor have any kind of experience with website building.
This is especially important if you get on a tight budget plan and also do not intend to hire any individual to assist you with the site.
That do it yourself concept appears to reverberate with customers a great deal. At the time of writing, more than three million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor set up and also active. That’s an astonishing number, as well as it simply mosts likely to reveal that Elementor has actually really taken the web by tornado.
Let’s have a look into several of the most fascinating attributes of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Features and Benefits
First, there’s the primary web page building functionality itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that soon.
There are more than 90 web content elements/modules to choose from– pictures, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progression bars, testimonials and even more.
Many points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any aspect and also relocate to a new spot merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made page layouts that can be imported as well as customized. At the time of composing, there were 150-plus free and also 300-plus professional templates readily available. Furthermore, you can conserve your own themes.
If you get on the Pro version of Elementor, you can use the Theme Home builder function, which enables you to customize your theme’s core components, such as the header, footer, single message layout, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s additionally a totally new WooCommerce Contractor module. It’s similar to Style Building contractor, yet this set allows you to redesign all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single item page or product archive.
As I stated previously, the core functionality of the plugin is to permit you to build, fine-tune and adjust your web pages easily– and then see the end result of that in real-time.
That real-time preview feature implies you do not need to wonder what your web page is mosting likely to look like when released (which is the basic situation with native WordPress pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? First, Elementor permits you to make the most of lots of content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those aspects with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available content elements consist of headings, images, text paragraphs, video clips, buttons, divider panels, spacers, symbols, photo galleries as well as carousels, counters, testimonies, social media sites symbols, shortcodes, and also a whole lot much more. Likewise, you reach utilize whatever widgets you already carry your WordPress website.
In addition to that, Elementor offers you access to present settings. This is where you can transform the backgrounds, margins and padding values, default shades, fonts, and so forth.
On top of that, there’s a complete revision history, implying you can change to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as do not know just how to repair it).
Last, however certainly not the very least, Elementor gives you full control over what your web page appears like on desktop, tablet and mobile.
Making use of those little toggles, you can change to and fro between gadgets, and also readjust the great details to make the page appearance terrific almost everywhere.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor review factual, I must probably point out there’s a Pro version offered too. But you don’t truly need it to delight in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is available using the official WordPress database (get it below). There are no concealed costs or signups/registrations needed. It simply functions!
Now, concerning that Pro version. Granted, it does include some interesting stuff that power individuals will certainly appreciate:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus extra web page templates.
Theme Home builder (the module where you can alter the headers as well as footers of your present style).
WooCommerce Home builder (the module that permits you do rebuild your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Building contractor (a component where you can construct pop-ups and have them incorporated with either an opt-in type or some unique offer/discount).
Visual Type Builder (includes integrations with prominent marketing devices).
You can produce Worldwide Widgets and afterwards recycle them throughout the website.
Include customized CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor elements in sidebars as well as widgets.
Right here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual membership, so you likewise get 24/7 assistance and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competition? Well, that depends upon exactly how we take a look at it.
Even though the marketplace of page contractors has expanded a lot over the years, both primary competitors of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Building Contractor and also Divi Builder. Therefore, for lots of people, selecting a page building contractor comes down to making a decision between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but highly limited
- Construct and host a site– $89/year. Perfect if you intend to hold a website besides simply creating it.
- Necessary– $49/year. A good choice to create a single site.
- Expert- $199/year. Perfect for making as much as 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as functions well for 100 web sites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And a lot of brand-new websites won’t require to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable variety of features and also is easy to use.
+ Once again, the series of features that are available free of cost is more than remarkable. I feel I need to consist of that on the listing twice.
+ It enables you to develop custom page layouts and layouts that might not be available in your present style and doesn’t require any kind of HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing as well as real-time previews offer you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing user interface.
+ The capability to readjust your desktop computer, tablet and mobile views separately.
+ There are really comprehensive setups for all of the alignments, margins and extra padding values. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Including personalized styling to web links doesn’t constantly go as planned. You might be stuck to Elementor’s default typography as well as color setups, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s usually tough to find the precise margin value that’s the perpetrator. As an example, you might have a primary block, a column inside it, and after that a web content element inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.