Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking articles and also pages that are distinct, compared with the conventional post/page layouts that come with your WordPress motif.
– You obtain a 100% separate interface to work with your posts as well as web pages– the mass of your work does not take place in the typical block editor that includes WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any type of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– whatever can be done via a handy user-facing interface.
– It deals with the front end of your internet site, implying it reveals you the results of your job right now in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can utilize it to produce any type of content design or page design you can think of– no matter what your existing WordPress motif allows you to do.
– And, most importantly, it collaborates with all WordPress motifs, so you can keep your current design and still get every one of the rewards Elementor features.
Placing everything together, the main advantage of using Elementor is that you can create impressive web page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a professional neither have any experience with website building.
This is particularly vital if you get on a tight spending plan as well as do not want to work with any person to aid you with the site.
That DIY principle seems to resonate with users a great deal. At the time of creating, more than three million(!) WordPress web sites had actually Elementor set up as well as energetic. That’s a staggering number, and also it simply goes to reveal that Elementor has truly taken the web by storm.
Allow’s look right into some of one of the most interesting attributes of Elementor’s, individually:
Features and also Benefits
First, there’s the major page structure capability itself. We’re going to discuss that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to pick from– photos, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, development bars, testimonies as well as even more.
A lot of things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of aspect and also relocate to a new place merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made web page templates that can be imported and also customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus free and 300-plus pro layouts available. In addition, you can save your own layouts.
If you’re on the Pro version of Elementor, you can use the Motif Contractor feature, which enables you to modify your theme’s core components, such as the header, footer, single message design template, or your blog site archives.
Lastly, there’s also a totally brand-new WooCommerce Home builder module. It’s similar to Style Home builder, however this set allows you to remodel all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your solitary product web page or product archive.
As I stated earlier, the core performance of the plugin is to permit you to develop, tweak as well as change your web pages easily– and afterwards see the outcome of that in real-time.
That real-time preview attribute implies you do not have to question what your web page is mosting likely to resemble when released (which is the basic scenario with indigenous WordPress pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? First, Elementor allows you to capitalize on lots of content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those components with the previously mentioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The offered material elements include headlines, images, text paragraphs, video clips, buttons, dividers, spacers, icons, image galleries and also slide carousels, counters, reviews, social media sites symbols, shortcodes, and a lot more. Likewise, you reach make use of whatever widgets you currently carry your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to show settings. This is where you can transform the backgrounds, margins as well as cushioning values, default colors, fonts, and so forth.
In addition to that, there’s a complete modification background, suggesting you can revert to a previous variation of the page (in case you messed something up and also don’t know just how to repair it).
Last, yet absolutely not least, Elementor offers you full control over what your page looks like on desktop computer, tablet and mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can switch back and forth between devices, as well as change the fine information to make the page appearance great almost everywhere.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial valid, I must possibly state there’s a Pro edition readily available as well. Yet you do not truly need it to take pleasure in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The main plugin is available through the main WordPress repository (get it here). There are no concealed expenses or signups/registrations needed. It just works!
Currently, regarding that Pro version. Granted, it does feature some fascinating things that power users will enjoy:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus added page layouts.
Motif Home builder (the module where you can change the headers and also footers of your present motif).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that allows you do restore your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can develop pop-ups as well as have them incorporated with either an opt-in form or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Form Builder (features combinations with preferred marketing tools).
You can produce Global Widgets and after that reuse them throughout the site.
Include customized CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars and widgets.
Below’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual subscription, so you additionally obtain 24/7 assistance and also updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competition? Well, that depends on how we look at it.
Although the marketplace of web page contractors has actually grown a great deal over the years, both primary competitors of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Building Contractor and Divi Contractor. Hence, for many individuals, picking a page builder boils down to making a decision between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but very limited
- Develop and hold a website– $89/year. Ideal if you intend to organize a site besides just producing it.
- Important– $49/year. A good choice to make a solitary web site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Suitable for creating as much as 25 sites
- Studio– $499/year and functions well for 100 websites
- Firm– $999/year for 1000 websites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. And many new internet sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding variety of attributes as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the series of functions that are offered totally free is more than impressive. I feel I ought to include that on the list twice.
+ It permits you to construct personalized web page formats and also designs that may not be available in your current style as well as doesn’t need any type of HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and real-time previews provide you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing interface.
+ The capacity to adjust your desktop, tablet and also mobile views independently.
+ There are extremely detailed setups for every one of the placements, margins as well as padding values. Actually absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Disadvantages of Elementor:
– Including personalized designing to web links does not always go as prepared. You may be stuck to Elementor’s default typography and also color setups, which might not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s usually tough to situate the precise margin value that’s the offender. As an example, you may have a main block, a column inside it, and afterwards a material element inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.