Elementor is a drag-and-drop web page builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of things:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking messages and also pages that are distinct, compared to the conventional post/page layouts that come with your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% different user interface to work on your posts and also web pages– the bulk of your work does not happen in the standard block editor that includes WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– everything can be done via a handy user-facing interface.
– It works with the front end of your internet site, indicating it shows you the outcomes of your work right away in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can use it to create any kind of content layout or web page design you can envision– no matter what your present WordPress motif allows you to do.
– And, most importantly, it collaborates with all WordPress styles, so you can maintain your present design and also still obtain every one of the rewards Elementor features.
Placing all of it together, the main advantage of using Elementor is that you can create remarkable page layouts/designs, even if you’re not an expert nor have any type of experience with website building.
This is particularly important if you get on a tight spending plan and do not wish to employ any person to help you with the website.
That do it yourself concept seems to resonate with users a great deal. At the time of creating, greater than 3 million(!) WordPress websites had Elementor mounted and also active. That’s an incredible number, and also it just mosts likely to show that Elementor has absolutely taken the web by storm.
Let’s take a look right into several of the most intriguing attributes of Elementor’s, individually:
Functions and Benefits
First, there’s the primary page building performance itself. We’re mosting likely to speak about that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to choose from– photos, headings, switches, carousels, counters, progress bars, testimonials and even more.
A lot of things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and also move it to a brand-new spot merely by dragging it throughout the screen.
The web pages are all mobile-responsive and also SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made page design templates that can be imported and changed. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus cost-free and also 300-plus professional templates readily available. In addition, you can save your very own design templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Motif Contractor feature, which allows you to customize your theme’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, single post layout, or your blog site archives.
Lastly, there’s likewise a completely new WooCommerce Contractor component. It’s similar to Style Building contractor, yet this set allows you to redo all of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary item web page or item archive.
As I pointed out previously, the core performance of the plugin is to permit you to build, modify and adjust your pages openly– and afterwards see the result of that in real-time.
That online sneak peek attribute means you do not need to wonder what your page is going to look like when released (which is the basic situation with indigenous WordPress pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? Initially, Elementor allows you to capitalize on several content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can place anywhere on the page. You can then rearrange those aspects with the abovementioned drag-and-drop assistance.
The readily available material components include headlines, pictures, message paragraphs, videos, switches, dividers, spacers, symbols, image galleries and slide carousels, counters, testimonies, social media icons, shortcodes, and a lot much more. Likewise, you get to use whatever widgets you currently have on your WordPress website.
Aside from that, Elementor gives you access to show settings. This is where you can alter the backgrounds, margins as well as padding values, default colors, typefaces, and so forth.
On top of that, there’s a full modification history, meaning you can go back to a previous variation of the web page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t understand just how to repair it).
Last, however absolutely not the very least, Elementor gives you full control over what your page resembles on desktop computer, tablet and mobile.
Using those tiny toggles, you can change to and fro in between tools, as well as adjust the fine information to make the page look fantastic all over.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor testimonial valid, I should most likely point out there’s a Pro version available too. However you don’t actually need it to enjoy, state, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The main plugin is available using the official WordPress database (get it right here). There are no hidden costs or signups/registrations required. It just works!
Now, concerning that Pro edition. Approved, it does include some fascinating things that power customers will certainly delight in:
50- plus additional web content elements/modules.
300- plus additional web page layouts.
Motif Builder (the component where you can alter the headers as well as footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Building contractor (the module that enables you do restore your WooCommerce item web pages).
Popup Building contractor (a component where you can build pop-ups as well as have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Visual Form Building contractor (comes with combinations with popular advertising and marketing devices).
You can create International Widgets and then recycle them throughout the website.
Include customized CSS to any Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Right here’s the present prices of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you also get 24/7 support and also updates as long as you remain subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competitors? Well, that depends on exactly how we consider it.
Despite the fact that the market of page home builders has actually grown a great deal throughout the years, the two major competitors of Elementor’s are still the very same– those are Beaver Building Contractor and Divi Builder. Thus, for lots of people, choosing a web page contractor comes down to deciding in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but highly restricted
- Construct and host a website– $89/year. Ideal if you want to organize a website besides simply creating it.
- Essential– $49/year. An excellent option to make a single site.
- Professional- $199/year. Perfect for developing as much as 25 websites
- Studio– $499/year and also works well for 100 websites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s complimentary. And also most new sites will not require to update to Pro.
+ It has an outstanding series of features as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the range of features that are offered free of cost is greater than excellent. I feel I must include that on the list two times.
+ It enables you to develop custom-made page layouts as well as designs that may not be readily available in your current motif and also doesn’t call for any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Attributes such as inline text editing and also real-time sneak peeks provide you a true ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ editing and enhancing user interface.
+ The capability to readjust your desktop, tablet computer and also mobile views separately.
+ There are really comprehensive setups for every one of the placements, margins as well as padding values. Essentially absolutely nothing is outdoors your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding custom styling to web links does not constantly go as intended. You might be stuck to Elementor’s default typography as well as shade setups, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the page, it’s often hard to find the precise margin worth that’s the culprit. As an example, you may have a main block, a column inside it, and after that a web content component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.