Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin for WordPress. This suggests a couple of points:
– Elementor lets you develop original-looking blog posts and also web pages that are unique, compared to the standard post/page design templates that come with your WordPress style.
– You obtain a 100% different interface to deal with your posts as well as pages– the bulk of your work doesn’t take place in the standard block editor that features WordPress.
– It does not need any type of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– every little thing can be done through a helpful user-facing user interface.
– It services the front end of your web site, meaning it shows you the outcomes of your job as soon as possible in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can use it to produce any content format or page format you can think of– despite what your existing WordPress motif allows you to do.
– As well as, most significantly, it collaborates with all WordPress styles, so you can keep your present style as well as still get every one of the goodies Elementor comes with.
Putting it all with each other, the primary advantage of using Elementor is that you can create impressive page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist neither have any kind of experience with website structure.
This is particularly crucial if you’re on a limited budget plan and also do not wish to work with anybody to help you with the website.
That do it yourself principle appears to resonate with users a whole lot. At the time of writing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor set up and also active. That’s a shocking number, as well as it just goes to show that Elementor has genuinely taken the web by tornado.
Allow’s take a look into a few of one of the most interesting features of Elementor’s, one at a time:
Features as well as Advantages
First, there’s the major web page building functionality itself. We’re going to talk about that in a minute.
There are greater than 90 web content elements/modules to select from– pictures, headings, switches, carousels, counters, development bars, testimonies as well as more.
Most things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and also relocate to a brand-new spot simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page design templates that can be imported as well as changed. At the time of creating, there were 150-plus totally free as well as 300-plus pro design templates readily available. In addition, you can save your very own design templates.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can use the Style Home builder attribute, which permits you to modify your motif’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, solitary post design template, or your blog site archives.
Last but not least, there’s additionally a totally new WooCommerce Contractor component. It resembles Motif Builder, however this one enables you to redesign every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your single product page or item archive.
As I discussed previously, the core capability of the plugin is to enable you to build, modify as well as change your web pages openly– and then see the outcome of that in real-time.
That live preview feature suggests you don’t have to wonder what your web page is going to look like when released (which is the common scenario with indigenous WordPress pages that are extremely theme-dependent).
So, what can you do exactly? Initially, Elementor allows you to benefit from lots of content elements/modules (greater than 90 of them), which you can position anywhere on the web page. You can after that reposition those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The offered web content aspects include headings, pictures, message paragraphs, video clips, buttons, dividers, spacers, symbols, image galleries as well as carousels, counters, endorsements, social media symbols, shortcodes, as well as a lot extra. Also, you get to make use of whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
Aside from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to show setups. This is where you can transform the histories, margins and padding worths, default colors, font styles, and so on.
On top of that, there’s a full modification history, indicating you can return to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as don’t know how to fix it).
Last, however definitely not the very least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your web page resembles on desktop computer, tablet computer as well as mobile.
Making use of those small toggles, you can change backward and forward in between gadgets, and also adjust the fine information to make the page look terrific everywhere.
It’s totally free.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation valid, I need to probably point out there’s a Pro version readily available as well. Yet you don’t actually need it to delight in, say, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The major plugin is offered by means of the main WordPress repository (get it below). There are no covert prices or signups/registrations needed. It just works!
Currently, concerning that Pro edition. Provided, it does feature some interesting stuff that power customers will certainly delight in:
50- plus additional content elements/modules.
300- plus added page design templates.
Theme Home builder (the module where you can transform the headers as well as footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that allows you do rebuild your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Home builder (a module where you can develop pop-ups and also have them integrated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Visual Form Building contractor (features integrations with preferred marketing devices).
You can develop International Widgets and then reuse them throughout the site.
Include personalized CSS to any type of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor aspects in sidebars and widgets.
Below’s the present pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly subscription, so you also get 24/7 support and updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that depends on exactly how we consider it.
Even though the market of web page home builders has expanded a whole lot over the years, the two main rivals of Elementor’s are still the exact same– those are Beaver Building Contractor and also Divi Building Contractor. Hence, for lots of people, choosing a page contractor boils down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver and Divi.
- Free– $0, but extremely restricted
- Build and also host a website– $89/year. Suitable if you intend to hold a website besides simply creating it.
- Vital– $49/year. An excellent choice to design a single internet site.
- Professional- $199/year. Ideal for making as much as 25 sites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as works well for 100 sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s cost-free. As well as most new internet sites won’t need to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional variety of functions as well as is easy to use.
+ Once again, the range of attributes that are offered free of charge is greater than remarkable. I feel I must consist of that on the list two times.
+ It permits you to develop customized page layouts as well as layouts that might not be readily available in your present theme as well as does not require any HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Features such as inline text editing and also real-time previews provide you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying interface.
+ The capacity to readjust your desktop computer, tablet and mobile views separately.
+ There are really in-depth settings for every one of the alignments, margins as well as cushioning worths. Actually nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including customized designing to web links does not always go as prepared. You may be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and shade setups, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s commonly difficult to locate the precise margin worth that’s the culprit. As an example, you might have a main block, a column inside it, and afterwards a web content element inside that. Each of them has its very own margin settings.