Elementor is a drag-and-drop page home builder plugin for WordPress. This means a couple of points:
– Elementor allows you create original-looking posts and also web pages that are one-of-a-kind, compared to the common post/page templates that include your WordPress theme.
– You get a 100% different user interface to work with your posts and web pages– the bulk of your job doesn’t happen in the basic block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It does not call for any HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding skills– whatever can be done with a handy user-facing interface.
– It works on the front end of your site, implying it shows you the end results of your work right away in a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ fashion.
– You can use it to produce any type of material design or page format you can envision– despite what your existing WordPress theme enables you to do.
– And, most importantly, it collaborates with all WordPress motifs, so you can keep your current style and also still obtain every one of the rewards Elementor comes with.
Placing all of it with each other, the primary advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop remarkable page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist nor have any type of experience with website building.
This is specifically vital if you’re on a tight spending plan as well as don’t wish to employ anybody to aid you with the website.
That do it yourself concept appears to resonate with individuals a lot. At the time of composing, more than 3 million(!) WordPress websites had Elementor installed as well as active. That’s an incredible number, and it just goes to show that Elementor has really taken the web by storm.
Let’s have a look into several of one of the most interesting features of Elementor’s, one by one:
Functions and Advantages
First, there’s the main web page structure capability itself. We’re going to talk about that soon.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to select from– images, headings, buttons, carousels, counters, development bars, testimonies as well as more.
Many things deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any aspect and also move it to a brand-new area just by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly.
There’s a collection of pre-made page templates that can be imported and customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus cost-free as well as 300-plus pro design templates readily available. In addition, you can conserve your own layouts.
If you’re on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can make use of the Motif Builder feature, which permits you to modify your theme’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, solitary post theme, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s likewise an entirely new WooCommerce Contractor module. It resembles Theme Contractor, but this enables you to redo all of your default WooCommerce pages, such as your single product web page or product archive.
As I stated previously, the core performance of the plugin is to allow you to build, tweak and also readjust your web pages easily– and then see the end result of that in real-time.
That live preview function means you don’t have to question what your web page is going to appear like when published (which is the common circumstance with indigenous WordPress web pages that are highly theme-dependent).
So, what can you do precisely? Initially, Elementor permits you to take advantage of numerous material elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can then rearrange those components with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The offered material aspects include headlines, pictures, message paragraphs, video clips, switches, dividers, spacers, symbols, image galleries as well as slide carousels, counters, testimonials, social networks icons, shortcodes, and a great deal much more. Also, you get to utilize whatever widgets you already have on your WordPress site.
Apart from that, Elementor gives you access to show settings. This is where you can transform the histories, margins as well as extra padding worths, default shades, font styles, and so on.
In addition to that, there’s a complete modification history, suggesting you can revert to a previous version of the web page (in case you messed something up and also do not know how to fix it).
Last, however absolutely not least, Elementor gives you full control over what your web page looks like on desktop, tablet as well as mobile.
Utilizing those tiny toggles, you can change back and forth in between devices, and also readjust the fine details to make the web page appearance fantastic all over.
Okay, to keep this Elementor evaluation valid, I must possibly discuss there’s a Pro version available too. But you do not actually require it to take pleasure in, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– truthfully!
The major plugin is offered through the main WordPress database (get it here). There are no hidden costs or signups/registrations required. It simply functions!
Now, regarding that Pro version. Granted, it does feature some fascinating stuff that power users will delight in:
50- plus added material elements/modules.
300- plus additional page templates.
Theme Building contractor (the module where you can alter the headers and footers of your current style).
WooCommerce Builder (the module that allows you do restore your WooCommerce item pages).
Popup Contractor (a module where you can develop pop-ups as well as have them incorporated with either an opt-in type or some special offer/discount).
Aesthetic Type Home builder (includes combinations with prominent marketing tools).
You can produce International Widgets and then reuse them throughout the website.
Include custom-made CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars and widgets.
Right here’s the present pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is a yearly membership, so you likewise get 24/7 support and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor better than the competition? Well, that relies on how we check out it.
Although the market of page builders has grown a whole lot over the years, the two main rivals of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Home Builder as well as Divi Builder. Thus, for many individuals, picking a page contractor boils down to determining in between Elementor, Beaver as well as Divi.
- Free– $0, however extremely limited
- Construct and also organize a site– $89/year. Perfect if you wish to hold a site besides just developing it.
- Important– $49/year. A good option to design a solitary internet site.
- Specialist- $199/year. Ideal for making approximately 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year and also functions well for 100 sites
- Company– $999/year for 1000 internet sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. And also a lot of brand-new websites won’t need to update to Pro.
+ It has a remarkable series of features and is easy to use.
+ Once more, the range of attributes that are available free of cost is more than impressive. I feel I should include that on the listing two times.
+ It enables you to develop personalized page formats and designs that might not be offered in your present theme and also doesn’t require any type of HTML, CSS or PHP abilities.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and real-time previews offer you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The capability to change your desktop, tablet computer as well as mobile views independently.
+ There are really thorough setups for all of the alignments, margins as well as extra padding worths. Literally nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Including custom styling to links does not constantly go as intended. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and also color settings, which might not be what you desire.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s usually tough to situate the precise margin worth that’s the perpetrator. For instance, you may have a main block, a column inside it, and after that a material component inside that. Each of them has its very own margin setups.