Elementor is a drag-and-drop page home builder plugin for WordPress. This indicates a number of things:
– Elementor allows you produce original-looking messages as well as web pages that are unique, compared to the typical post/page themes that include your WordPress theme.
– You obtain a 100% separate interface to work on your messages and also web pages– the bulk of your work doesn’t happen in the standard block editor that comes with WordPress.
– It doesn’t require any kind of HTML/CSS/PHP/ coding abilities– whatever can be done through a convenient user-facing user interface.
– It deals with the front end of your site, implying it shows you the end results of your work right now in an authentic ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ manner.
– You can utilize it to develop any type of content design or page format you can visualize– regardless of what your present WordPress motif enables you to do.
– As well as, most importantly, it collaborates with all WordPress themes, so you can maintain your present design and still obtain all of the rewards Elementor comes with.
Putting everything together, the primary advantage of using Elementor is that you can develop remarkable page layouts/designs, even if you’re not a specialist nor have any type of experience with site structure.
This is especially essential if you get on a tight spending plan and also do not intend to employ any person to aid you with the website.
That do it yourself principle appears to resonate with users a whole lot. At the time of creating, more than 3 million(!) WordPress sites had actually Elementor installed and energetic. That’s a shocking number, and also it just goes to reveal that Elementor has actually truly taken the internet by storm.
Allow’s take a look into some of the most fascinating functions of Elementor’s, one by one:
Features and Advantages
First, there’s the primary page building performance itself. We’re mosting likely to discuss that in a minute.
There are more than 90 content elements/modules to select from– images, headings, buttons, slide carousels, counters, progression bars, reviews as well as even more.
A lot of points deal with drag-and-drop– you can take any kind of component and also relocate to a brand-new place simply by dragging it across the screen.
The pages are all mobile-responsive as well as SEO-friendly.
There’s a library of pre-made web page themes that can be imported and customized. At the time of writing, there were 150-plus cost-free and also 300-plus professional design templates offered. Furthermore, you can save your very own layouts.
If you get on the Pro variation of Elementor, you can utilize the Theme Contractor feature, which allows you to modify your style’s core aspects, such as the header, footer, single message template, or your blog site archives.
Finally, there’s also a totally new WooCommerce Home builder component. It resembles Motif Home builder, however this set permits you to remodel every one of your default WooCommerce web pages, such as your solitary item page or product archive.
As I mentioned earlier, the core capability of the plugin is to enable you to construct, modify and also readjust your pages openly– and after that see the end result of that in real-time.
That live sneak peek function suggests you do not need to wonder what your page is mosting likely to appear like when released (which is the typical scenario with indigenous WordPress pages that are very theme-dependent).
So, what can you do specifically? First, Elementor allows you to make use of several content elements/modules (more than 90 of them), which you can put anywhere on the web page. You can after that reposition those elements with the abovementioned drag-and-drop support.
The readily available web content elements include headlines, pictures, message paragraphs, video clips, switches, dividers, spacers, icons, photo galleries and carousels, counters, endorsements, social networks icons, shortcodes, as well as a lot a lot more. Additionally, you get to use whatever widgets you currently carry your WordPress website.
Apart from that, Elementor provides you accessibility to show settings. This is where you can alter the backgrounds, margins as well as cushioning values, default colors, fonts, and so on.
In addition to that, there’s a complete alteration background, meaning you can go back to a previous version of the page (in case you messed something up as well as do not understand how to fix it).
Last, but definitely not least, Elementor gives you complete control over what your page looks like on desktop computer, tablet computer and mobile.
Using those small toggles, you can change to and fro between gadgets, and change the fine details to make the page look fantastic all over.
Okay, to maintain this Elementor review valid, I ought to probably state there’s a Pro edition readily available also. However you do not really require it to appreciate, claim, 90% of Elementor’s awesomeness– honestly!
The primary plugin is available by means of the official WordPress repository (get it here). There are no hidden prices or signups/registrations required. It just functions!
Now, about that Pro edition. Provided, it does feature some intriguing stuff that power users will certainly enjoy:
50- plus added content elements/modules.
300- plus added page themes.
Style Contractor (the component where you can alter the headers and also footers of your present style).
WooCommerce Contractor (the module that allows you do rebuild your WooCommerce product pages).
Popup Contractor (a component where you can construct pop-ups and have them integrated with either an opt-in form or some unique offer/discount).
Aesthetic Kind Contractor (features combinations with prominent advertising and marketing tools).
You can create Global Widgets and afterwards reuse them throughout the website.
Add customized CSS to any kind of Elementor block.
Deploy Elementor components in sidebars as well as widgets.
Here’s the existing pricing of Elementor Pro:
This is an annual subscription, so you additionally obtain 24/7 support and also updates as long as you stay subscribed.
So, is Elementor much better than the competition? Well, that depends on exactly how we check out it.
Even though the market of page builders has actually expanded a lot for many years, the two major competitors of Elementor’s are still the same– those are Beaver Contractor as well as Divi Home Builder. Hence, for many people, choosing a page home builder comes down to making a decision in between Elementor, Beaver and also Divi.
- Free– $0, however highly restricted
- Build and also hold a site– $89/year. Ideal if you intend to hold a website besides just creating it.
- Essential– $49/year. A great choice to make a solitary web site.
- Expert- $199/year. Perfect for creating approximately 25 websites
- Workshop– $499/year as well as functions well for 100 sites
- Agency– $999/year for 1000 sites.
Pros of Elementor:
+ It’s totally free. As well as the majority of brand-new internet sites won’t require to upgrade to Pro.
+ It has an exceptional series of functions and is easy to use.
+ Again, the series of features that are offered totally free is more than impressive. I feel I must include that on the checklist two times.
+ It allows you to develop personalized page formats as well as styles that might not be available in your existing motif and also does not require any type of HTML, CSS or PHP skills.
+ Functions such as inline text editing and real-time previews give you a real ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’ modifying user interface.
+ The capability to adjust your desktop, tablet and also mobile sights separately.
+ There are very in-depth setups for every one of the positionings, margins as well as cushioning worths. Literally absolutely nothing is outside your control.
Cons of Elementor:
– Adding personalized styling to web links doesn’t always go as intended. You might be stuck with Elementor’s default typography and color settings, which may not be what you want.
– If something is misaligned on the web page, it’s frequently hard to situate the specific margin worth that’s the culprit. For example, you might have a main block, a column inside it, and afterwards a content aspect inside that. Each of them has its own margin settings.